I could go on and on about his career, but honestly, I don’t even know where to begin with. All I can say is that Queens of the Stone Age‘s frontman Josh Homme is awesome.
And he’s worked with Dave Grohl, John Paul Jones, Trent Reznor, PJ Harvey and so on. And he also plays drums. And he’s freakishly tall. And he can sing, dance, smoke a cigarette, have a sip of vodka while casually plays the guitar. And we were made for each other, but the universe desagrees.
Enough of drama. Below there are some pics of him – actually, I just put them for my own benefit, but you can click to enlarge them and pick up some of his style – basically jeans, boots, shirt, a cigarette and a bottle of booze.
Here’s my Homme Top 20. Hope you enjoy it.
20. PJ Harvey ft. Josh Homme – Crawl Home
19. Eagles of Death Metal – I Only Want You
18. QOTSA – River in the Road
17. Florence and the Machine ft. Josh Homme – Jackson
16. QOTSA – Little Sister
15. QOTSA – Quick and to the Pointless
14. QOTSA – Broken Box
13. QOTSA – Song for the Deaf
12. QOTSA – Do It Again
11. Them Crooked Vultures – Elephants
10. QOTSA – Tangled Up In Plaid
9. QOTSA – Make It Wit Chu
8. QOTSA – Burn the Witch
7. QOTSA – No One Knows
6. QOTSA – 3’s & 7’s
5. QOTSA – Feel Good Hit of the Summer
4. QOTSA – Long Slow Goodbye
3. QOTSA – Regular John
2. QOTSA – In My Head
1. QOTSA – My God Is The Sun